Saturday, October 04, 2008

In a moment...

So, I was reading a blogger who I have gotten to know through the realms of work, and he writed film reviews on a website called "blacksheepreviews.com"...

Anyways, besides the obvious plug for his website, I was browsing, and then suddenly remembered something... I HAVE A BLOG !

Now, you know that its been a long time when you log into blogger and the entire interface is different than what you remember and it all looks so strange.

So, now that I am kinda back, I will be going away, haha ! I am heading to the interior of BC on a bit of a business trip, but also a bit of relaxation... up to stay with Cody's parents and work with some clients up there. So, at the earliest, I will be back to the lower Mainland sometime towards the end of the week, so then I will have to blog again, assuming anyone even reads this anymore. Honestly, I wouldn't blame anyone if I discovered that no one read this anymore, I have been pathetic in maintaining it.

I will also be updating the entire thing, it simply does not look like I want it to look, so if anyone has any ideas or pointers, let me know !

OH RIIIGHT... work, none of you know where I work, nor what I do... that will have to be explained later, as I have to pack, and do some work today. Sigh, even on a Saturday afternoon. Then, in a couple hours our neighbour is putting on a big cocktail party, with like 24 people, and Cody is bartending, sounds like a blast.

See all none of you when I return in a bit !

haha, its like writing a diary to myself, all over again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As if I was going to believe that you would actually blog after one week with the updates and the info...

Bravecat said...

Duhh it feels like I am talking to myself...

Merry Christmas! :)