Friday, November 25, 2005

Ridiculous

I just talked at length with a friend about Tomas. I need to make more time for mysel. I can only be with someone else when I've learned to be alone. Life is soo confusing. I feel all discouraged about the prospects of ever meeting a normal guy I can love. But I know I can love myself, so that's where I need to focus.

I'm doing yoga starting monday, with a friend, Steph. That has me excited.

Gawd, I have to be up for school tommorrow at like 7am, guess its gonna be a sleepless night again. Listening to progressive trance and house music doesn't exactly help the situation.

I told Tomas I didn't want to see him this weekend. An obvious lie. We need some time apart, so he can figure out his crap, and so I can get over him and move on, so we can just be friends. I doubt either will happen ! at least, I secretly hope it won't...

No comments: