Friday, July 27, 2007

Taco !

Okay, so it appears that out of all the last photos, the main personality that people are interested in is our baby, the dog named 'Taco'.

He is such a sweetheart, frequently snuggles in bed with me, we enjoy our yawning sessions together (as I contemplate a world outside the covers, and he hopes that I don't go to class)... He also frequently protects me against the world. Most notably Cody, whom I think he perceives as some alpha male that he must defend me against. The moment Cody kisses me, touches me, or sometimes come near me (not always but about 60% of the time). Taco will start barking and growling at him, its sooo cute. It can be annoying, but I think that its endearing that such a small creature loves one so much that he feels the need to defend me. He sometimes does it when I kiss Cody also. He also likes to defend me against the people who live across the hall... which they, surprisingly, find amusing.

Despite his tough demeanour (and he is such a ferocious-looking dog), he is such a big baby. Possibly compounded by the fact that we totally spoil him. He spends a lot of his day on his back, and is incessant with his demands for belly-rubbing. Cody is not as much of a fan when I rub his belly, I am not quite sure why, since Taco sure loves it.

Anyways, enough of my rant about my baby, here are the photos you all want !!






1 comment:

Bravecat said...

Adorable little pooch!

:)