Sunday, July 29, 2007

Job, me ?

Hrm...

So, as much as I love being part of the wonderful leisure class, and not working for anything, I have discovered something.

I am bored.

School is great, classes are really engaging and interesting. Cody and I are doing awesome, really enjoying our life, and looking forward to his birthday bash this weekend coming up... but I am kinda bored with just school.

Don't get me wrong, I am super busy and have lots of schoolwork, but it is manageable and I am finding that I would like to have a job for one or two days a week to get my mind into a different mode, maybe make some fun money and get out of the house and my mind out of the books.



So, I have an interview at a new shoe store opening next week !!

Its called Town Shoes, they are fairly high-end and carry collections by Richard Tyler, Oscar De La Renta, Hype, Lacoste, Puma, Steve Madden, Diesel...

So, I would get to work with fabulous shoes, there is a free shoe plan involved working there, and its some money (although I am sure the wage is crap).

Anyways, my interview is on Wednesday, I'm totally over-qualified, but I hope I get it, hehe. It will be a good distraction.

1 comment:

Bravecat said...

Yay shoes!!


Loved the "shoe plan" point, ROFL