Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Working... Again.

So, I have a job... I just did what was simple and went back to what I know, Starbucks... haha. Its odd cause I remember why I hated the job and why I disliked it, but as a job for only 5-10 hours a week, its totally awesome, I get the discount again, and the free drinks, and the free pound of coffee every week, so that is good.

Cody and I are trying to plan through some financial issues. While all is good, we just have to try and figure out how to make everything work until I am done school. I cannot wait until I can work full time because that would solve all of our issues, even if it wasn't for that good of a wage, me working full time would make a huge difference.

I think I should plan for starting working full time in January, or thereabouts. If I can complete my CSC course (securities license) by then, and then only have 5 courses left for my degree, I can do the leftover courses in the evenings while I work... that way its less of a burden overall.

Anyways, I think thats what I might do, but we shall see. I am actually, and surprisingly, really looking forward to starting work on Saturday ! hehe. My schedule will be working every Saturday and Sunday, to a max of about 15 hours a week, but less when I have exams and such.

Thats about it, wanted to get that off my chest... I should post about something more interesting soon, haha !

1 comment:

Bravecat said...

Ouch, finances... You want to watch it, sweetie.

Good luck!