Monday, August 13, 2007

Days go by...

I love Daft Punk, but only sometimes.

Anyways, this is going to be a short post. I am working on my paper for my Sociology class, which has taught me that Sociology as a study is very interesting, but that the people involved in it are petty, egotistical and overly self-absorbed. Suffice to say its the last Sociology course I will probably ever take.

I having a fairly down day, no reason for it. I just don't like the world today. This is probably the best attitude to have while writing an academic paper anyways, so it will probably work out for the best.

I'm sure I will share more insight later, right now I am off to Starbucks for a latte, and then more writing. I am actually procrastinating going to get said latte because I literally desire absolutely no human interaction at the moment, I just want to be alone. I want the world to leave me alone, just for a day.

That won't ever happen, so I might as well get over it.

No comments: