Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Me, extremely intelligent ?


So, I got back my Astronomy tests and assignments for the last couple of weeks, and something is seriously wrong. The lowest mark I got was 16/20... and two I got 100% on. Normally this would be a good thing, but you see, I completely BS-ed my way through most of the tests and assignments. Generally his questions are nothing about what we did in class, the readings, or anything on the slides, thus I do not have a clue, and completely fudge my way through them. I was honestly expecting to be doing fairly poorly.

Now, there are two theories I have come up with to explain this incident. Either:

a) My prof is a complete wacko, and is marking extremely easy (this is also supported by the fact that his questions seem to come from out of nowhere, and are generally on material we never went over)... or

b) I am a super-genius in the field of Astronomy/Physics, and till this day had no idea.


I think its the latter of the two. I'm going to go get a latte to celebrate.

2 comments:

Bravecat said...

It is a combination of the two!

:^)

Matt™ said...

Okay, I will agree on that !