Monday, August 13, 2007

Sometimes

You just wanna eat a big chocolate eclair !

Sometimes not.

I am REALLY craving chocolate right now, in case you didn't notice. Its a problem I have. My crappy mood is mostly over. I don't know what the heck it was all about, I really don't, but I think its just been one of those days.

Anyways, things are grand now. I started at Starbucks this weekend, it was actually quite a lot of fun, and they are apparently wanting me to come back and be a shift manager, even though I am only willing to work 10 -15 hours a week, they are making an exception for me. Wee hee, cause its more money, haaha.

And yea, things are good with the boyfriend, he is reading right now. Sometimes I think I forget how cute he is. He is especially right now cause he went back to growing he goatee, and I love it. I have to stop being so anxious about life, I am where I am, and I am doing what I am doing, and it will be alright. I just have to breathe.

1 comment:

Bravecat said...

Cheer up, sweetie!

:^)