Monday, August 20, 2007

My Day

So, I went to class at 8:30am... wrote a test I barely studied for, and I think I did quite good on... possibly, then attended a class at 10:30a that never happened. I suspect my prof cancelled the class without my knowledge, and of course, that is a huge inconvenience to me.

Then, I went home and did some calls and cleaning. Then, since I was tired from all my non-studying yesterday and my lack of classes this morning, I had a quick nap.

After said nap I was groggy, as naps tend to have that effect on me. Thus, I travelled to my friendly, neighbourhood Starbucks, and got a latte for free (I don't know why I EVER quit). On the way back I signed some sort of a Greenpeace petition, they are having a protest downtown about something, the guy was cute, I didn't really listen all that much to what he said. Then, I felt bad cause I signed the petition without knowing what it was, and for some reason it bothers me that my signature is on a document that I have no idea what it says... moveover, I felt bad for my motivations for signing the document, cause the guy was cute... and I have a wonderful boyfriend.

So, I came home and thought about these things while sipping my latte. That is, until the dog came up to me, curled in my arms, snuggled, and then started heaving. I took him onto our patio just in time for him to expell something I can only describe as 'dog-ish' from his stomach. I petted him, tried to make him drink some water to clean his mouth, and then put him in his bed. Poor baby. I think its the medication he is on for his worms. Yes, my child has worms, I am a horrible parent. Hopefully they will die soon (the worms, NOT him), cause it makes me soo sad and disgusted all at the same time.

After that I sat down and decided to update my blog with this post.

I believe I will go read my CSC notes and possibly do a practice exam... (aka I am procrastinating writing my paper).

3 comments:

Bravecat said...

I won't be surprised if your wonderful boyfriend kicks your butt!

And oh poor doggy! Hope he is feeling better :)

Matt™ said...

I know, and he is being lathargic lately, I think because of the medications. Poor babies.

Matt™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.