Monday, January 28, 2008

Homework, and Jobs.

Argh.

I applied for a part-time job at Holt Renfrew here in Montreal last night. I am excited for the opportunity to work, and to take some of my extra time on my hands and make it productive. However, I am not really all that excited about working in retail. Especially given the fact that I am not terribly experienced at it, but who knows... I am excited for the opportunity of a change, and I am one of those people who really hates not working, lol, which sounds weird, but is true.

Now, just after applying for the aforementioned position, I decided to sit down and work on my readings, and really compile a list of all the assignments, projects and such that are due. Mainly, I don't have too much due over the next week... but the week after next I have a SHIT-load of stuff due, so I am gonna start it tonight. Also, I have realized that I hate my distance class that I am taking through UVic. Its a management class, and its hard, and the final project involved interviewing 4 people about management, writing a freaking 3 page proposal, and then a big paper on my results.

Argh. I HATE projects.

I HATE interviewing people.

And most of all, I HATE stupid management courses, honestly, its gonna be the same dumb questions, about dumb crap that no one cares about, and I cannot possibly honestly interview people with a straight face. Let alone, the fact that I don't have a clue who I would interview about management.

Sigh, but I will do it, because I need to get it done, this is my last hurdle.... but it sure as hell is a test from the heavens.

Maybe I shouldn't be working also, lol.... meh.

1 comment:

Bravecat said...

I think I commented on this post few days back... where did my comment go?

:-/