Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Confession

Sometimes, when I am on the metro listening to my music, and a really good song comes on... you know, one of those songs that sends shivers down your spine cause you love it so much. I get this uncontrollable urge to break out into dance and song right there and then. then, I day dream that I am part of an elaborate dance troupe that goese secretly onto the train, just to whip out a ghetto-blaster and dance elaborate moves to the song. Or, I am part of a music video, being filmed right there and then, and all these people would admire me for my talent, and just sit and watch as we all perform for this random music video we're making.

Sigh, and then I usually arrive at the station, usually I barely get off in time, cause I was so immersed in my day dream.

3 comments:

Cody McGowan said...

I feel I should leave a comment about this... and yet I am left "speachless".

Bravecat said...

That's so cute, Matt. I would like to see you dancing in the metro

:^)

Bravecat said...

Update already!