Friday, February 22, 2008

Going Crazier...


So, this morning I took the dog for his morning meet-and-greet to the rest of the world.. then made myself some simple breakfast, did my hair, shaved, etc.

After all this, I usually make myself a cup of coffee, watch "The View", and then get to schoolwork.

So, I go into the kitchen, and get the bodum coffee-press out, and boil water, and do all that. I get the coffee container from the cupboard. Then, I proceed to scoop ground coffee into my mug. Not the coffee-press, my mug. Then, still unaware that I've done anything out of the ordinary, I take the hot water and start filling my mug. Suffice to say, in the process of filling the mug, I realised something was wrong.

I rinsed out the mug, boiled some more water, and then made coffee in the ACTUAL coffee maker.

Cody says I'm absent minded. I have no idea what he's talking about.

No comments: