Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Swing Vote

Okay, so I am quite the Hillary Clinton fan, especially since she actually has a voting record, has experience in the White House, and has a solid plan built on more than just 'hope'... cause just that one word doesn't turn around an entire nation on the brink of collapse !


However, this may have just swung my vote to Obama, this is a priceless photo-op !






P.S. Also, it should be mentioned, that although I follow American politics (sadly)... I cannot actually VOTE in the US... something about not being 'American' or somesuch nonesense !

1 comment:

Cody McGowan said...

Hun, I am not sure how strong of a reader following you have anymore, no one comments, but in fairness you have neglected those of us who were loyal to your blog for quite some time. Suggest that you devote somore time to entertaining us

:)