Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HELLO ?

Did you guys give up on me ?

I have not blogged in SO long its insane. I feel really bad about it actually, its like missing a long-time friend that you forgot about. Seeing them, you feel bad about slowly moving away, but they think that you are just a jerk. The conversation is awkward, and then afterwards, you know that you two will never be the same again.

So, I don't want us to be this way, my blog and I.

Updates:

Cody is slowly moving some stuff into the house that I live in. My mom is fully based in Vancouver now with her partner Claude and my little bro starts school in Kitsilano on Monday.

I just now started back to classes at UVic today, its exciting and nerve-racking. We (Cody and I) are currently in the process of finding a place to move into to live in ourselves. Lanny (Nathan's [an ex] former roomate's place) is one of the places we may be looking at. Not sure how comfortable I feel about that since I hate Lanny and Nathan and have lost a lot of respect for them. I think they are cool with me still, so hopefully won't be too bad...

Anyways, so we are moving Cody here slowly. He has moved his computer and his AWESOME laser printer here, and we are combining it all. I am really excited about us finding a place together. I am finding myself tending to just want to dive in and move into the first decent place we see, but I have to remember that we have about two months before I need to move out (possession date is March 31st). Anyways, I love that we can be picky and wait to find the right place, although the idea of moving while working an doing 5 courses at UVic is not exciting to me right now.

Anyways, got to get going. Megan (I spelt your name right !!!) is meeting us for coffee later, and we still have not had dinner. I work tommorrow and just picked up my new pants from the tailor's. I am so excited !

I will update more. I had the BEST New Years, it was awesome.

ALSO, Megan:

WHAT the HELL happened to your blog. I'm going to ask you about it tonight, haha !

4 comments:

Steph said...

I haven't giving up on you but I think you've givin up on me. Seriously, do I really need to leave a comment every time saying "READ MY BLOG" before you make a comment?

~Dave~ said...

Do Lanny and Nathan work at some hotel and they are moving to Vancouver? If they are, they were at my place for new years cuz they were friends of my friend Louis... hmmm... weird! btw, hi! =)

Matt™ said...

Yes, they do, aren't they kinda scuzzy ??? Anyways, yes, I think that was them.

Bravecat said...

I've definitely given up on you

:P :P

Oh, and I haven't blogged since like, forever.