Friday, January 19, 2007

Bank of Montreal ?


So, Cody is a client at BMO Financial Group, and he loves them. So, I looked up their banking packages, and they rock, its amazing how cheap and efficient banking with them is...

They have a student banking package that is free, and its not like other banks where the package is basic and includes nothing, its actually got a lot of features. Anyways, so I am impressed, definately they beat anything that RBC has. So, I went in to open an account and do some other financial things (hey, its private... you don't need to know). I even have a banker that I deal with specifically, with RBC you as a client can have someone you like to see, but they don't monitor your account or anything, this lady actually does. I am impressed to say the least.

Best thing is, I applied at BMO months ago (back in the summer) before I got the job with RBC. The manager at the branch still remembered me, and my personal banker told me today she had talked with him. Apparently, the only reason he didn't hire me was that they had just hired a slew of new people at the time, but he liked me. They have some openings for (get this !) Financial Services Managers, and they are part-time positions. They would be willing to work around my shool schedule just like they do at RBC with me being a teller, but at RBC, there are no sales positions (office people in the branch) that are part-time. Well, BMO has started having part-time ones !!!

I am so excited, its totally more leaning towards what I want to do, and its with a bank that I believe in, I would bank with them even if I wasn't an employee. I do not think I would bank with RBC if it wasn't for the fact that I work there. Anyways, so I have the Branch Manager's number, and I think I'm going to call him on Monday and set up a time to see him.

I am totally excited, even though I already have a million things I am doing, this is too good of a possibility to pass up, Wish me luck !!

3 comments:

Bravecat said...

Good luck good luck good luck!!

Anonymous said...

NO MORE ABOUT THE BANK OF MONTREAL

~Megs

Bravecat said...

Update already, lazy boy