Thursday, January 18, 2007

So much...

I'm working a lot, its seriously starting to toll on my gorgeous looks and cramp my style.

Anyways, so worked at the bank today, that was fun. I opened an account that is joint with Cody today, so that we can pay all of our bills together for the new place. Its totally exciting, but I didn't think much of it until about an hour after we had done it, its kinda a big step and a big leap of faith in the relationship. I think its totally the right thing, but I just think that its cool that I trust and am committed enough to do this already. Anyways, I was just pondering on that topic.

I finished my math assignment last night, that was also exciting, and I'm trying to sort out this virtual machine thing on my computer so I can fool around in Unix/Linux for my Software Engineering class.

Anyways, I'm going to go fool around with that now....

3 comments:

Truthspew said...

Hopefully you're using Vmware. The MS virtual PC sucks.

Matt™ said...

Yes, I am using VMware, its fabulous.

You cannot run linux on the MS virtual PC anyways, you can only run a version of windows, which is stupid and defeats the point !!

Unknown said...

I am wayyyy behind on reading blogs, so congrats on the place with Cody, he is a cutie and I hope it works out wonderfully for you both! I have to say I understand on work taking a toll on your good looks. I need me some beauty sleep myself!!