Monday, February 12, 2007

Dork

Hrm. It is 10:16pm and I was working on my Software Engineering assignment (in fabulous Linux, well Unix .... and Perl) for about 20 minutes before I got distracted and ended up looking at screenshots of the new Windows Vista (specifically looking at the Ultimate version). They have totally stolen some GUI ideas from Mac and are simplifying the entire look, making the icons bigger and more user-friendly while not looking like a design to make sure old ppl can still read the screen through their rediculously thick lenses. Anyways, umm... I'm rambling. Pretty much this entire post is a ramble. So.. yea, I also find it interesting that Windows Vista is the 'most secure version of windows ever' so I started reading about it, and it does have a whole lot of security features, encoding, encryption and backup storage systems built-in. However, I still fear they might have missed the boat on making the code behind it 'simple' (relatively) and crash-free, but that remains to be seen.

So, just a thought. But, as I was doing this, and thinking/reading about this, I realised, I am far more of a dork than I can ever admit.

There, thats it, my 10:22pm revelation. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Cody McGowan said...

Yea but your my dork and I love you for it!

Matt™ said...

Haha, awe, thats good to know.

:D

Bravecat said...

Dork!

:P

Cody, you're far too good for him.

Happy Valentine's day, you two!