Monday, February 19, 2007

I don't wanna ...

I am SO not in the school mood right now.

I have a 12 page paper I need to write and two tests that I have to write next week, and I have this week off for Reading Break, and guess what ? I don't wanna study !

I'm seriously unmotivated right now, Its not that I don't THINK I should study, I just honestly am avoiding it very well. I got some reading done tonight, and about 30% of my math assignment done, but thats it so far, hehe.

My goal is to finish my math assignment by Friday. I want to have one section of my 12-page paper written by Sunday night, and I want to be fully studied for both of my tests. Its a lot, but it shouldn't be too hard really. I just CANNOT get started... argh.

Well, I did some reading and studying tonight, tomorrow night will be working on my paper. Wednesday night will be the Math assignment... that sounds like a plan that might work... yea.

2 comments:

Gabe said...

nice web site mathew

Gabe said...

Hello matthew did you check out my blog it is vikingair.blogspot.com