Thursday, December 06, 2007

Oh, I love this video.



Now, to clarify, I would feel entirely comfortable with investing in something like Amazon.com, or even Google, because they have built themselves brand-names, they've been around for a long time, and in the case of Google, they are proving themselves to be a powerhouse of innovation, and diversification into other markets. I mean, look at how scared the big Cellular Networks are in Canada about a potential G-Phone and a move from Google into the Cell Phone market, they're practically shitting themselves. So, they, I believe, will be strong runners for years to come. but Facebook, valued at almost the same net worth as all of FORD, with its physical assets, hundreds of thousands of employees, and millions of products sold worldwide. And Facebook has ? Ad revenue from a bunch of teenagers and young adults wanting to easily connect with ex-girlfriends and best buds from College. C'mon, the day that Facebook announces an IPO, it'll have come, and the burst won't be far away.

And you can quote me, and hold me to that prediction ;)

No comments: