Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Happy Turkey Day !

The Turkey weekend is over, and I have eaten a lot of turkey (and have a lot in my freezer).

Happy Thanksgiving !



Cody left me in charge of the groceries, which resulted in us having three gigantic Yams, (seriously I have never seen yams this big) and a 15-pound turkey. There was only the two of us for dinner last night, so there is a LOT of leftovers. I know whats for lunch for the next month.

Cody is still stressed about work, we are in the process of finding him a new job and looking for other options. It most likely looks like we are going to be moving at some point, although how that will take place is uncertain (you will know when I know...)

Anyways, its raining, and I love it.

Yay leftover stuffing, and turkey !

1 comment:

Bravecat said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good luck with new job for Cody, and I hope everything works out well.

Yay leftovers!

;-)