Thursday, October 25, 2007

Long Black Hair

Tonight I found a long black hair on the bathroom floor.

There can only be three explanations to this:

A. Cody is having an affair with a man named Eduardo from Spain (or perhaps Argentina), with long, flowing locks of black hair, and while he was vainly brushing it (with MY comb !!) it fell on the floor for me to later discover.

B. My appartment has recently been broken into, without me realizing it. It must have happened when the locks were recently changed. The locksmith was a man in his late 50's, and must have some perversion towards cutting copies of people's keys and giving them to his long-haired wife. She, in turn (because likeness attracts) has a perversion towards having long-warm bathes in other people's places. She takes these keys, draws herself a bath, bathes, and then while also combing her hair (with MY comb!!!) she lost a hair on the bathroom my floor. She probably watched it gently fly through the air, to land on my once-clean bathroom tile, which she then left there as a sick joke, cause she figured it would form a mystery that would haunt me forever. WELL GUESS WHAT, I'M ON TO YOU !!!

C. The other option is that its Cody's mom's hair. She came and stayed with us about 3 weeks ago.

I think option B makes the most sense.

3 comments:

Bravecat said...

I found a long black hair in my husband's bedroom. Cody's mom never stayed with us, and I doubt my husband has an affair with Eduardo, so it's your option B for both of us I guess!

Although I am not 100% sure on Eduardo.

Cody McGowan said...

I suppose the new black haired wig we just got for halloween hasn't occurred to you either... DORK

Bravecat said...

LMAO!