Monday, October 22, 2007

Matt in Montreal

Cody went into work today, and gave his notice.

He has been offered a very well-paying contract job for Bombardier Aerospace in Montreal, and we have decided to move there for the next 6 months.

First Cody will drive out, and I will stay here and pack-up some stuff, watch the movers, and monitor them as we place all our stuff in storage here in BC... then I will fly out and meet him after my semester here is done, at the end of December...

Lots of changes, tons of work is involved, but I am excited. Packing is going to be a lot of work, and I am already super busy with schoolwork. Speaking of which, it looks like I will be finishing my degree as a visiting student at Concordia University in Montreal, and then grad from UVic when they transfer the credits back !

Its all exciting, I am a little overwhelmed, and I will post more later, but right now I have to head off to my next class !

P.S. This is the place that we have decided to rent, its right downtown, near Route Guy, and Concordia Univeristy, and its CHEAP compared to our current place (rent in Montreal is much less than here, and its bigger, go figure?)




1 comment:

Bravecat said...

Good luck, kids :P

Wow, that bedroom is MASSIVE!!