Saturday, October 27, 2007

Partae !

We are off to our Halloween party tonight.

Weee ! Our friend Sanjay from Vancouver is wearing this gorgeous dress that Cody made and going as Elizabeth I, Cody is going as the Count of Monte Christo (I also think he looks like Casanova) with a long brown/black haired curly wig... and I am going as an English Prince, with a blonde bob-like wig and these awesome lace-up boots.

It will be fabulous, pics to come. This is the first time EVER that I have dressed up this much for Halloween, and we are totally going ALL out.

:D

2 comments:

Truthspew said...

Good for you. We too are headed to a party but I'm not dressing in costume for it. Nor are a few others. Keyron is going in full Geisha regalia.

Bravecat said...

I expect all the pics in my mailbox when you've sobered up a lil'!

:P