Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mud Skating

Its muddy on campus...

I was trying to be quick to get to my class not-more-late-than-usual and therefore didn't walk on the sidewalk, and I slipped, and totally skated on mud for a bit. Seriously, It was the mud-scapades, just minus the grace. Also minus the cheering audience, rather I had two giggly first-year girls watching me, probably some others too (since everyone has nothing better to do than follow me on campus and watch me).

Now, I didn't actually fall, but I sure made a scene in front of all the people at the bus stop. Feet sliding, hips swaying to maintain up-right bipedal locamotion, and the facial expression of concentrating on all the above while avoiding spilling my precious morning coffee.

Sigh, I am just soo cool that its hard to see sometimes.

Perhaps I just invented a new sport: Mud-skating.

3 comments:

Bravecat said...

Duhh give us something we don't know! Mud skating's been there since... well, mud!

:P

And I am still undecided on your new template colour.

Matt™ said...

I like it, but it is different, I had to spend TIME going through and modifying all the font colours to match also, and then I made some other small changes...

I think I like the colour, for now.

Bravecat said...

Yeah well it's growing on me too ;-)