Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Is it PARTY time yet ?


I cannot WAIT until my trip to Vancouver. I wanna shop, spa, and drink my eyeballs off ! I really hope the galls don't mind us going to the fabulous gay clubs there. Celebrities is mainly the one I wanna go to, I was there last summer for pride, and man was that fun ! hehe, we had about 8 people in our hotel room one night (and there was only 3 of us on the trip ;) .

Also, I have stumbled upon the most fabulous website/online club IN THE HISTORY OF MAN ! I want to be a member ! It's freaking fabu !


P.S. Andrea, If your reading this, Why wouldn't you wanna dance with this !

5 comments:

Steph said...

we're going to get everyone at work addicted to reading and writting blogs :P

Bravecat said...

I loved gay clubs back home. The BEST music, the BEST cockitails, and the BEST looking guys eva! So much eye candy :^)

Matt™ said...

EXACTLY ! Why wouldn't someone (straight or gay) wanna go ?!

Where is home Qatarcat ?

Bravecat said...

Ever heard of Agia Napa?

That's the clubbing, baby. The best of Mediterranean (hottest men in the whole wide world) plus the best entertainment ever. And sea dip - complimentary :^)

Matt™ said...

Oooh, Cyprus. I would love to visit Cyprus one day. A beautiful greek island, sounds like almost too much fun ;)