Thursday, April 27, 2006

SOoOoo close...

I have two finals on Saturday. EW. I am starting to study for them today, which is late, but work has been unforgiving. Apparently, they don't give a rats ass that I'm a student. I was suppose to work 30 hours this week, I'm not. It's a long story though, and I'd rather not talk about it now.

I need to study, I will be so excited when these exams are done. I will be finally finished.
WOOT !

Well, finished for a semester.

I have found the perfect replacement sunglasses for my Versaces that I lost. They are Prada, and they are fabulous. Sunglass Hut wants to sell them to me for $370.00, but I know better. I found the EXACT same pair on eBAy, and I want them. I can get them off eBay for about $215.00 plus about $18 in shipping. The seller is in Brooklyn, and what do you wanna bet that they are stolen goods. hehe, I honestly don't care. I want them. Hrm, I believe I will find a picure of them and post it here, just to show you how fabulous they are:

They fit my head perfectly, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy them today. Gawd, I want them. As you may or may not be aware of, I am a broke University student. But, I have a fabulously expensive sense of style. I have set up a memorial fund, in memory of my Versace sunglasses, and are taking donations. The monies will be well-used towards personal fashionable charity causes, such as the purchase of these new unglasses. I can accept both personal cheques and cash, but not credit card or money order. Please email me [mkbowyer@gmail.com] to get my mailing address. Thank you. (I'm totally not joking here)

In related news, I need to study, so I'm off to go and do that right now. I think I'll study in bed all say, since it's raining. Wish me luck !

3 comments:

Steph said...

Good luck trying to find someone to pay for your "UN-glasses".

Matt™ said...

Shut up.

Bravecat said...

LOL
I like that.

I like the shades, too.
Keep us posted with the donations fund progress, will ya?

:p