Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wow, I'm smart.

I'm brilliant really, and totally modest. What a perfect package ?

No more mood swings for me, I have finally landed a Co-op work term with Gateway File Systems. Unfortunately, due to the nature of a lot of the work I will be doing there, I cannot talk about it until the launch of their new product in May/June. I can say its mostly marketing, design, and training, which I love.

It is a gorgeous, sunny 12 degrees celcius here (for those of you who use Imperial, change, the rest of the world has!) and I cannot wait to go get a pedicure in Vancouver next weekend. Some friends of mine from work are coming. It's an "April-birthday only" event, all three of us have birthdays within 10 days of one another. We'll be spa-ing and shopping till we drop.

I got a weird call from a guy I dated more than a year ago yesterday too. He is one of those people that you like, but kinda gives you an odd vibe, and you don't know why. I'm pretty sure that all he is interested in is sex, which isn't gonna happen, cause I've sworn off men until I am done my degree. I just don't have time for the dating and the constant drain on my bank account that is a significant other. It's a financial decision really, dating wastes money. Well, at least for now that's my motto.

I'm going to "try" and do an assignment today, and then go with my mom to the Chiropractor and to lunch. We'll see if the assignment even gets started. It's just so damn hard to focus when all I wanna do is go and tan. Oh, right, I can't tan with the stupid medication I'm on, it's quite rediculous.

Yes, my summer plans have all fallen into place perfectly. I'm going to start subscibing again to Wallpaper, I used to get them all the time, then I stopped. I need, now more than ever, to start immersing myself in the world of fashion, architecture, design, and travel again.

Though I'm really more of a Versace sort of boy, I simply adore this Gucci ad. I'm mentally prepared for the shopping at Ferragamo, Armani Exchange, and Zara.

2 comments:

Bravecat said...

Sigh..

Why can't I get a guy who knows his Gucci from his Versace???

I am dying to find out what this new product is!!

:^)

Anonymous said...

I hate you Matt. I'm SO jealous you're going to Vancouver for shopping and a pedicure. Wench. Alex is coming to visit this weekend, and we're going shopping at West Edmonton Mall, but it doesn't compare to Vancouver shopping. We're also going to this country bar called Cook County, with Paul and sme other frat boys, it's so awesome. We ust hang out this summer!