Friday, March 28, 2008

Torture.



I turn on the TV to watch Fashion TV before starting my day... all the runway shows are for spring/summer, everything is warm prints and sunny-weather outfits. Then, I look outside, and there is still snow on the ground and its -1.

I read my latest issue of GQ, or Details, and there are tons of Ads for everything that I need for the upcoming summer, the latest colognes, bags, polos, and cool shirts... but then I have to get up to turn up the heat in here cause its cold.

The most depressing thing, is when I go onto Facebook and look at all the photos that other people have put up, some of them frolicking on green grass and sunny weather, in green parks, driving with sunroofs open... But, I am interupted from this envious viewing by a small, lone snowflake falling outside the window... watching as it slowly drifts towards the pile of millions of its bretheren that are stacked on my patio, making it impossible still to open the door.

Its a wee bit warmer outside, hovering around zero celcius, but WHEN WILL THIS TORTURE END ?!

2 comments:

Bravecat said...

Move to Dubai and you won't have that problem :P

It's already way over +30C.

Matt™ said...

Yea, I remember the weather there, and having shirt-sticking-to-back syndrome before I even got to my second class at like 10am !

I think the solution here is more Global Warming, and a return to the West Coast of Canada, hehe.