Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hair Cut... and more.


Firstly, what do y'all think of the chandelier ? I HEART it, so much, I really hope we can incorporate it into our future place, cause its amazing, and its on sale at my FAV store (Chintz & Co., already linked it in a previous post, and too lazy to do it again). Speaking of home: The condo is another piece of major news... we are having second thoughts on the place. The seller has been very hard to deal with (damned guy is from Eastern Europe, shoulda known he'd be trouble :P), and its a little overpriced for the area... so we are in the midst of possibly walking away, we shall see. Alas, if we do, it will be the right decision. I'll keep ya'll updated.

Well, we gave the dog a haircut yesterday, and by 'we', I mean Cody did, and I provided moral support, as well as helping hold the pooch a bit towards the end.

He is very thin now, hehe, and sporting a very summery look. Its a little shorter than I like for him, but his coat will grow, and this way it lasts a little longer too !

We have been finalizing the insurance thing on the car, and hopefully we will go back tomorrow to sign all the documents and have it all set-up. Its kinda weird cause I have a new car, but we are just storing it at the dealership until we are ready to drive back home, so its sorta anti-climatic... but I will certainly get to know it well on the 5 day drive home !!

I start work at CIBC tomorrow, they were a little sad to find out that they will only have me for 4 weeks, at the most, but they took FOREVER in getting all the paperwork done and background check finalized, so its their own damned fault, haha. Although, I must say, I am not exstatic about having to work, sigh... the things Cody makes me do, like go and 'work', sigh.

And, umm... besides that huge amount of news, not TOO much else, have a big assignment that I still have to complete for Thursday, but besides that we are pretty much good.

OH, and its my birthday on this Saturday coming up next weekend ! Send me lotsa presents !

(or better yet, cash...)

No comments: