Tuesday, July 18, 2006

At Work


I'm at work right now, and I'm in a conference call doing training. It is amazingly boring right now. One of the girls has this technical issue so we all have to wait and do nothing while the co-ordinator tries to fix the problem. What ever happened to the days of actual in-class meetings and facilitations for learning !? I mean, we are all a classroom, but half of us are on the mainland, and half of us are on the island. It's kinda cool and creepy that I am training with people that I have never met before and may never meet again.

This is also a new training program that I am doing, so it may just be that this program is new and therefore they need to work out the bugs, and such. It's kinda exciting how cool the funky tools we get to use are, but every once in a while I wish I could actually just use a whiteboard and pen.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Matthew 40 years from now: "When I was your age, we had ACTUAL classrooms, and the 'instructor' would write on a 'white board' with an 'erasable marker'!"