Friday, July 07, 2006

Lots to tell

Ok, so I've have had the best week in a long time.

Drama occured on Sunday night. It was good, bad, ugly and beautiful. Long story short, Dan disappeared, I ran around looking like a fool for him, found him doing lines of coke in a sketchy alleyway with his roomie. I was his ride home though, so even though I was mad I stayed and danced with them back at the club we were at. Even though everyone I knew was at another place (except Charlie). While I'm dancing right near him, he goes and starts grinding with this guy, then they start making out. I flipped. I mean, we were not even really dating, but I was out with him, and I was overlooking his apparent drug issues to give him a ride home, and he goes off with this slut !

I just walked away, like Kelly Clarkson says. I went to Prism Lounge, where the people I knew were, and just vented. I was a very angry, upset, sad, drunk. (apparently after I left Dan, Charlie punched him :D )

At Prism, I met Nathan. He's roomates with a guy named Lanny who I hung out with a bit, but didn't really turn out to be my type. They have a big appartment of gay love, and drama. Jeremy, the source of the drama, just moved out and took all the furniture with him, but thats another story. Anyways, so yeah, I've always had a bit of a crush on Nathan, he is SO hot. We started talking about how gay men in this town suck and how much they are players. At this point I have almost all my gay male friends telling me how Dan has a reputation, and how sketchy he is, even Nathan told me he was warned about him. Sigh, could have used the gossip earlier, but alas, it was a learning.

Anyways, so I went to Nathan's that night. Me and four guys all hung out in a bed, smoking pot, and ranting about life. I cuddled and made out with Nathan until the sun actually started coming up.

In the five days since Sunday, I've slept over every one except Tuesday. I don't know what to think, but I've never been like this with a guy before, EVER. We have not only clicked right away, but we've been really honest with one another. He is so sweet. I am almost dumbfounded by how this is progressing. I especially love how I'm just letting it go however it wants, let it flow and see where we go.

Yeah, thats been my week in a nutshell. There has been some work related stuff, but that is also another post. ;)

5 comments:

Steph said...

When do I get to meet Nathan?

Matt™ said...

hrm. Well, he cant come to our BBQ tonight, so I'm not sure. I'm thinking perhaps sunday ?

Steph said...

Sunday I'm opening (again) and going to a movie with my brother at night. We could maybe meet for lunch or coffee but I'd like to have a nap.So... Maybe another day? :D

Steph said...

UPDATE!

Unknown said...

My favorite part, that had me laughing out loud, was

"the source of the drama, just moved out and took all the furniture with him"

I am like picturing this total will and grace apartment, with no furniture.