Thursday, November 08, 2007

Christmas at Starbucks...

Okay, so I worked until 2am last night putting together (along with 4 other people) the Christmas display and merchandise at my store...

I always volunteer for it, and it was a hoot, sooo much bloody fun !

Now, that being said, I WANT ONE of the new stainless steel mugs ! Its sparkly, and shiny, and a really nice red, not too hot-red, but a nice gentle red, that adds a little pa-boom cause it sparkles so much.

The problem is that I own about 4 travel mugs, and about 20+ mugs for home use... most of which I rarely use. Now, the travel mugs I do use a lot... and this one is so damn pretty, but I can't really justify buying something new, when I have a perfectly good one at home, right ?

right ?

Argh... consumerism is such a curse...

And a wonderful, wonderful thing.

DAMN YOU EVIL MUG ~!

1 comment:

Cody McGowan said...

I marvel at how most people in our society dream of new homes, cars, computers, tv's, stereo's, Clothing, electronics, holidays etc...

My Boyfriend dreams of a coffee cup.