Sunday, November 25, 2007

I heart you Gwen !

God, If I was half as classy and amazingly chique as Gwen Stefani, then I would die a happy man.

I just cannot get over how she is constantly reinventing herself, her style and her mannerisms are always uniquely Gwen-ish, but change and adapt over time. Sigh, she is just so amazing.

And I particularly love how you never hear how Gwen went on a rampage in her Mercedes while on coke and crashed into the sidewalk... cause she doesn't ! She is not only classy on screen, but in real life, she has no major tabloid drama, she proves we can all have a fabulous, beautiful nature, and not be major partiers, or turn into a Hollywood mess...

She is also one of only two women in Hollywood who can wear typically-male clothing and look amazing in it (also Diane Keaton, love her), as exemplified by her wearing a tie and suit in the taxi towards the end of this video !

Anyways, she is class, and I want to be the male version of her, soooo badly !

Gwen, I love you !!





.... Yeah, that's right, I just wrote an entire post about my obsession with a pop star... no, I am not a loser :P

No comments: