Friday, November 23, 2007

I miss my puppies...

I was trying to write a post earlier, and lacked any inspiration whatsoever. Even though I frequently think of many things to post about during class and on the bus. (hence I should probably start taking my laptop to class, so I can jot things down as I think of them...)

So, I went to Starbucks to get a cookie to inspire me, and there was the most amazingly adorable little dog outside, clearly upset that it had to wait (in the cold) while its owner purchased a beverage inside. It was a cutie, looked a lot like a chitzu, but not quite.... Anyhow, there I am adoring this dog, letting it jump up on me, and rubbing its ears, and back, and petting it as it attempted to lick my hands, sooo cute !

Then the owner came out, and gave me the weirdest look ever ! I honestly felt like I had just been in the middle of making out with someone and his wife had just walked into the room... so awkward !!!

She looked at me, then took the dog's leash, make a joking remark, I made one back... and off they walked.

Now that I think about it, it was probably weird from her perspective, but that being said, I MISS MY PUPPIES !!

Sigh... we will cuddle soon my darling...

soon...

2 comments:

Bravecat said...

I so totally want a dog, and I totally can't have one. Totally.

Matt™ said...

Why not ?