Sunday, February 19, 2006

Grey's Anatomy


"I've heard that we all grow up eventually, I've just never met anyone who actually has."

-Meredith from Grey's Anatomy

Tonight's episode of Grey's Anatomy was a far cry from the extreme suspense of the last two, however, I loved it as always. I fear that Meredith will end up breaking poor O'Malley's heart. She finally succumbs to his love for her (or does she?) at the end of tonights episode, leaving a typical cliff-hanger until next week. I hope that she either doesn't go through with it, or that he refuses her. We all know that she isn't right for him, nor he for her, but also, there is no possible happy ending to what began tonight. She will end up hurting him. So sad, he's such a nice guy.

This guy named Michael has been contacting me a lot recently. He's in town for his University's reading break, which happens to coincide with mine. So we both have a week off. I went on two dates with him, last summer I believe, when he used to go to Uvic as well. Hrm, I don't know if we should hang again though. It's all so confusing, he's one of those people that is hard to read, but really cute, so you hope the best. haha, I sooo over-analyse things.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I say, just go with it with no hopes and whatever happens happens.