Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Welcome to the Customer Relations Department


Ok, so you all know and love me, but now I want you to tell me what you really think of me. Please fill in a Johari Window for me. It's a tool created in the 1950's for self-reflection, and I'm excited to find out exactly what mine will look like.

This feels a bit like the How are we doing ? cards they have at stores, or the customer comment cards that I have at work. I want you all to be completely truthful !

Seriously, I won't be hurt at all, so be truthful, since this is an exercise is self-discovery. If you want to, and I would encourage you to, do a Nohari Window, which is the same, only its all negative words.

Thanx to whomever does this :D

Also, Thanx to QatarCat for the idea ;)

2 comments:

Bravecat said...

LOL I didn't know about Nohari window. Thanks back!

:^)

Server's too busy most of the time though.

ku E said...

prepare for thunder...