Friday, February 17, 2006

I have Power !

Yay,

So after that stupid storm last night knocked off our power at like 11pm, I ahve been in a bubble of isolation. I couldn't write about on my blog, because no internet, I couldn't watch TV, or have a hot shower, or read a book, or even make some tea. I ended up playing a computer game on my laptop, but the game had power-draining graphics and so I had to end it early cause my battery was dying. ARGH.

Anyways, the power is back now, I have to reset my clock from its blinking "12:00", or maybe I'll be lazy and leave it like that. I have to have bloodwork done today for the Accutane, I hate having my blood drawn, its such a weird experience. Well, I don't ate it, I mostly dislike it, what I hate is not being able to eat for 12 hours beforehand. I'm STARVING.

Anyways, then it's off to run some errands, do some banking, and go to work from 4pm-midnight. I get to work with Steph, which is awesome potatoes! Hrm, this is the most boring blog entry I think I have ever written. If you read this and yawn, I won't blame you.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I didn't yawn for the record. Our power obviosuly went out at some point because the clocks were on 12, but when I got home it was on so WEE! Tonight is going to be the best close ever and I'm going to bitch some more to you about Cat. YAY!

Unknown said...

Well, when our power was out last week from 3am till 9am, I left my clock blinking for three days. I just lived by my cell phone. That's the ultimate laziness.

Bravecat said...

Yawn.
LOL
Yay to power, and yay to working with Steph...

I envy you people.

Matt™ said...

It was -14 here yesterday with the wind chill. That's definately not something to be envied !

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
»