Saturday, February 25, 2006

What the Hell is falling from the sky ?

So, it's bloody cold here. I live on the West Coast of Canada, we don't get temperatures below 0 celcius. Well, not normally.

It's snowing, yes, that's right, snowing. Not the pussy, timid, almost-rain sort of snow we sometimes get, but actual gigantic monolithic-sized flakes of doom.

It's sooo cold, I ran (and by ran, I mean drove) to Starbucks to get a latte and dropped off a rented DVD, and after only 20 minutes or so of exposure, my limbs are almost numb.

The Weather Channel says its -2 with the wind-chill. AAAH !

I'm gonna go and turn on the fireplace, sit infront of it, and work on my application for a summer Co-op term. Ah, how I envie summer.

8 comments:

Steph said...

Dude, you HAVE an espresso maker! You didn't even have to leave your house!

Matt™ said...

I know, but I left some tupperware at work, it was also a rescue mission. :P

Bravecat said...

LOL
I have an espresso maker too. I still go down to Starbucks.

:^)

Bravecat said...

Mattie,

A friend of mine has the same problem with his blog that you had before... Mind explaining to him how you sorted it out? Please?

Thanks.

ahmed said...

Hi Matthew

this is her friend :P i just wrote u an email ..

thanks!

Matt™ said...

I just replied to your email. Hope all works !

Bravecat said...

OK update already!

Steph said...

for serious!