Monday, February 13, 2006

Undergrads is back !


One of my favourite shows in Animated history is back !

For those of you who have spent your entire lives under a rock of self-induced boredom, I'm talking about Undergrads! It's an animated show following the lifes of some undergrad students living in univeristy dorms. Soo funny, also very politically incorrect at times. Scarily truthful though. This entire episode is about one character's quest to get into a bar to get this girl he loves, since its set in the US (with their stupid 21 drinking age), and he needs to pretend he knows what he's doing.

Omg, then he roomate is hilarious, he tries and help him, but he's a drunken idiotic fool, and ends up walking away saying "I have no idea what I'm doing, seeya Guy, I'm off for my afternoon sex."

And then he has to teach his other friend, who is quitting drinking, to learn how to consume beverages that aren't made up of alcohol:

"What the hell is this stuff, its bland and nasty !"

"It's called water."

"waaaattteeerr ?"

"yes"

Anyways, It's prolly one of those things that you need to be watching it to fully understand the humour. I felt like sharing that.

I am Zombie Jesus!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I've seen Undergrads, it's great, but Home Movies is better