Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Career Fair

So, there is a Career Fair at the downtown branch tonight, from 5pm-9pm. The problem is that I have a class from 6:30 - 9pm.

I'm not sure what I should do, I really think it would be pertinent to my career aspirations to attend the fair, but at the same time, these things are usually more of a social gathering than anything. Its important for my long term career for me to go to this class as well, but I simply do not know which one to choose. The career fair would be obviously more fun, but I think that I will end up going to class instead, sigh.

Its kind of sad that that's the only thing that I can think of the blog about. I promise more interesting crap next time !

2 comments:

Truthspew said...

Networking is infinitely more important than education.

Megan said...

death to capitalism