Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Shit EVERYWHERE

Ok, so I'm cleaning out my desk and my room. There is so much crap in my desk... Its quite amusing.

I found a condom in my desk drawer, not a brand that I ahve ever seen before, and I have never bought a condom in my entire life (something I feel that my men need to foot the bill for themselves), so I have no idea where it was from. I threw it out.

Then, I found a bottle of Kahlua. YAY ! But it was empty, so I shed a tear and moved on.

Then, since I was exhausted from cleaning and other domestic duties, I laid down to read Dracula, and fell asleep until class at 6pm.

Now I am at home, after class, pretending to study and talking to Cody in Montreal. Sigh, only 51 days until I visit him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINE!! it's erika again... thanks for not acknowledging my existence, yeesh! just kidd'n Matt-ster, I understand I am just one of those people in your life you can only pencil in.
Moving on... is that empty bottle of Kahlua the one I bought you for your birthday two years ago... you know, the one I bought when I wasn't even legal to buy alcohol and you were... if it is, I would like to have it back please. ASAP. thanks in advance.

Matt™ said...

YES !

It totally is, It's been in my desk ALL these years sitting empty !