Friday, September 01, 2006

Why am I pissed off ?

Cody is in Montreal. His friend, Sanjay, has a friend in Montreal who is taking Cody out with some of his friends tommorrow night. I think it's exciting, and I was happy he was going to have fun while he was there, cause he's not exactly enjoying his job or where in the city he is.

Anyways, now I was informed that he is actually going out to a bunch of gay strip clubs tommorrow night. Which I was only slightly mad about until I decided to read up about some of them in Montreal.

Apparently, Montreal is known for these strip clubs. A lot of them have "private rooms" and you can purchase "extended private dances". Gawd, how amazingly seedy. Even some of the reviews say that they were seedy compared to what the person expected. Some were reviewed as being "classy" and well managed, but they all have private "back rooms" and such.

Honestly, given as much as I know about gay people, it doesn't surprise me one bit. What does surprise me is that Cody told me he was going out tommorrow night ages ago, but didn't mention the stripper thing until tonight. I don't know, maybe I'm reading way too much into it than I should be; but I honestly am not very happy when I imagine what could happen when you mix alcohol and a bunch of gay guys out on the town in one of these places. I think I'm also jealous, because I know that he is going to find these guys attractive and be yelling and hooting at them, while I sit here, literally hundreds of miles away from my boyfriend.

I don't even want to talk about it with him, I'm just mad, and sad, and I could almost cry, and I don't know why. I think more than anything, what pisses me off, is that he is going to be out and about in one of the hottest and biggest gay scenes in Canada witha bunch of hot guys, and I'm not there, I'm not even close, and lets be honest, I will probably be the last thing on his mind. I just hate being this far away.

Megan says I'm over-reacting about the strippers, but I don't think its even about them. I think its more about me hating being separated from my man when he is in such an amazing city. I can't stand it, and I hate that I get jealous so easily, but I can't help it. All my past romances have all involved cheating, its just been a plague on my love life.

Then again, maybe its just me, maybe I'm being an idiot. Or maybe I'm right, and I was a fool.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Can I be blunt? Yes, you are jelous. Also, you're not going to stop being jelous until he comes home. It's just the way you are. You're going to have to suffer through it.

Bravecat said...

I agree.

Only time will tell. If your relationship cannot survive THIS - then it's not worth it. If it does - good on both of you.