Friday, September 15, 2006

Leaving me !

There are three people at work leaving me, its saddening.

I just had a retirement/going away appys/drinks party at a local pub/restaurant called the Beacon Landing. It was awesome, we had the best drinks and some really good food, although it was extremely expensive.

Anyways, so my trainer, Dan, is leaving us for a full-time Central Teller position at the main branch which is good for him cause it is a really exciting job and its a pay scale higher. The other was Maureen, who is retiring at the end of this month. I'm really sad to see both of them going, especially when it is the guy that trained me.

I took out my big binder tonight, and started organising, it was fun. I had notes in there from first year Calculus; so, needless to say, it needed the organising. It really excited me actually, and I realised just how much I love being s student sometimes. I'm not nearly as far behind as I think I am when it comes to school work, I think I'm just being melodramatic. I mean, its a lot on my plate, but I can handle it. I just need to do this paper proposal and write a quick 300 word film review this weekend. It should, in total, only take me 4 hours to complete those two things.

I'm really tired tonight, I'm not quite sure why. I only work until 1:30pm tommorrow, so I think after work I am going to go to UVic and start working on a paper proposal that I have to submit by Monday, and then if I get a good chunk of that done, then I am allowed to go out tommorrow night. My good friend that also works at Main Branch is having a party at her house, and its going to be awesome, she is such a riot. So if I study hard, then I'm going there with some friends, and it will be fun !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS ERIKA!!! So you lost some people, but you GAINED ME!!! I've been home since august 31 and OMG we haven't seen eachother yet!! I keep on depending on fate to make us meet eachother at school but IT NEVER HAPPENS!!!! Is your cell phone the same number since 2.5 years ago? Mine isn't but I won't give it to you over this blog... I will give it to you when you DESERVE IT, MOIHAHA!!! love, peace and uh... tofu grease!!

Megan said...

Matthew...organizing...spelt with a Z not an S...geez

Anonymous said...

*scans for phrases containing 'Cody'.... pfffft!* Need more "Cody entries! hee hee hee