Saturday, September 09, 2006

Moving.

My mom has met this amazing man, and she and him are definately hitting it off, its weird, but I am so happy for her. They've known one another for about 2 years, but only recently became romantically involved. In any case, they have decided to move in together in about a year, so next September.

This is also because my mom has decided to do her PHD at UBC in Vancouver. This is also really exciting and I am totally happy for her. Therefore, they will be moving in together to Vancouver, where he already lives, in less than a year. This means I need to find a new place to live in about 10 months, and we have to get our house ready to be on the market in about 6 months.

The housing market here is rediculously expensive, especially seeing as it is a prime retirement community, so my mom has been told she can effectively sell it for more than double what we paid for it, which is also fabulous.

I need to find somewhere to live now... I'm seriously considering transfering to UBC and moving to Vancouver when she does. I probably won't live with her, I more see myself either moving in with my friend Megan or with my boyfriend Cody... It's exciting, I love change !

Crap, I'm kinda late for work, gotta run !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*looks around bedroom thinking...slides half of clothes over in closet...makes bed...dusts mothballs in anticipation..." hee hee
Cody.

Steph said...

Cody you're adorable! FYI Matthew, I might be moving to Vancouver next year too. They have a course for continuing education from Aveda. We'll see how this year goes.

Anonymous said...

*... next day, looks at clock, looks at calendar arrrrg!... waves at steph... goes back to sitting on window ledge, waiting for my boy...

Bravecat said...

Hi Cody :^)

Matt you've been ignoring me for like forever. I guess I'm not welcome anymore. Sigh...

Have fun guys!

Megan said...

Better be finding a room for me too Cody! We can cook together seeing as we definitly can't let Matt do that, he'd have us in the hospital with food poisoning (I love you Matt but cooking isn't your thing).

Anonymous said...

He needs lessons... Love you hun but take out might be your best dish! :P