Wednesday, May 17, 2006

AHhhh.

I am so relaxed right now.

I just had an intense excercise/yoga session in the livingroom while my mom was off teaching this morning. It started out with ball excercises and the usual sit-ups and push-ups. Then, I realised I was late for my yoga class, so late that I would disrupt the class if I went now. So, I just stayed in the livingroom, put on some Enya, and did about 1.5 hours of awesome yoga. I feel very stretched out and relaxed. I need to start to do this every morning. I am relaxed, sore, hungry and calm. It's awesome !

I simply cannot compete with out neighbours' garden any longer. It's a long story, rich with tales of deceit, love, romance and the occasional battle. I am running late for my class at 12:30, so I will have to tell you all later, mayhap this afternoon I will update and then there will not be this gigantic cliffhanger. Speaking of which, I need to blog about the tumultuous season finale of Grey's Anatomy ~ !! TTYL !

UPDATE:

So much to update, so little attention span...

So, I am amazingly sunburnt. We (my brother and I) went to the fair that is here in out little seaside town. It was pretty cool, amazingly tiny, but still lots of fun. I literally dragged him onto the ferris wheel, which we both thoroughly enjoyed. His little friend joined us there and we all went on this twisty ride called the 'tornado', also lots of fun ! Now we're at home, and I don't wanna make dinner, but I have to, arghh. Mom's at work late tonight, so its party time for us kids. A.K.A. cheap ice cream and other things we're not normally allowed are being consumed in mass quantities.

I'm going to go study a bit and make dinner at the same time. We had an in-class surprise quiz today that I could have done much better on. The thing is, had I actually studied last night, I totally would have aced it. Another ARgH. I'm totally sore from the intense yoga this morning, but it felt so good that I'm going to do it again tommorrow, until I get my skinny flabby ass in shape !

I dropped one of my summer courses, but before I did, I had applied for a student loan for the summer. It was going to be my buffer so I could quit my current job and still be ok. Well, since I'm only doing one course right now, they won't give me any money afterall, which was ok with me until this afternoon. I got a late letter saying how much they were 'going' to give me. It was $3,683 !!! I could have gotten that freaking money and quit my job, if only I had kept the one course I was taking ! ARRrrrRGhH. It's too late for me to reregister and reapply I think, or else I would because I've only missed two of the classes since I dropped it. Maybe I will go in tommorrow and see if I can do that. I'm terribly upset now. So much lost money....

4 comments:

Steph said...

I'm so tierd of your threats to quit Starbucks! You've said that like 5 times and every time I get a little sad and then it never happens. Either do it or don't do it! GAWD!

Matt™ said...

I didn't threaten it in that post, I just said that that WAS the plan. It was a statement not a threat !

Steph said...

to me it's a threat, stop doing it!

Steph said...

When you have free time you should think about blogging again TERRRRA!