Monday, May 01, 2006

Apparently I'm a "Lush"

Today I was told by not one, but two friends, that I am a "lush". For those of you not familiar with the term, its a nice, rather fabulous version of an alcoholic.

Mind you, this was while I was trying to find my half-finished bottle of Kahlua that I keep in my desk at home for studying purposes, and then gave up and got my back-up bottle that is in my bedside table.

I also had about 6 drinks last night, and shared a bottle of champagne on the grounds of a very expensive, 5 star hotel here downtown. We later had to leave because someone called security because we were laughing and making a lot of noise. I also drank a lot Saturday night. I already blogged about that, so see previous post ! Well, we walked around a lot downtown with our happy little bottle of champagne. It was my friend's 20th birthday, so we might as well drink as our youth slips away.

I AM SOOO OLD ! GAWD.

Yeah, so I have this huge craving for Bailey's right now, which is overwhelming, its all I can think about. I am "babysitting" my 9 year-old brother right now, and its almost his bedtime. I think I am going to put him to bed and go and by some Bailey's to have with coffee tonight. I can also use the Bailey's to have with coffee during my haircut at the salon tommorrow at the ungodly hour of 8:45am. I love how all these plans come to fruition perfectly !

I am totally not a lush, I just enjoy life and have fun. I think there are PLENTY of people who drink more than I do. OOoo, I wonder how I should have my hair done. Post a comment on whether I should go really short or really long, I like extremes !

Ciao Y'all !

1 comment:

Steph said...

Firstly: Shut up about being 20, serisouly, it's an annoiance.

Second: As I said, you are not a lush, yet. However, I think you would agree that you HAVE been drinking a lot LATELY.

Third: Never compare yourself to others to see how well or poor you're doing. It's never a good indicator.