Monday, May 15, 2006

Good Morning !

Ah, so Mother's Day went without a hitch. My mom quite enjoyed her present that I gave her, a collection of images from the 40's and 50's with funky affirmations on them. Her current favourite is the one that says "Why do I have to get married? I didn't do anything wrong".

I just got up about 30 minutes ago, so I'm just going to step into the shower and prepare for the day. I was so tantalized by the amazingness of the Grey's Anatomy episode last night, I could barely sleep afterwards. I'm upset that the season is almost at an end, but I also cannot wait for the end to the two part finale tonight ! I kind of suspect that Birk is going to die, I don't know why, but I suspect. Well, someone has to die, because of all the lives in the balance, it would be unrealistic and unlike Grey's Anatomy for them not to kill off one of the people. Speaking of dying, I almost cried when the restaurant manager was killed outside the hospital, usually dying doesn't affect me, but he had just had such a personality transformation from a jerk to a kind human being, what a travesty !

I have to run to UVic today and return a texbook, yay for my $105 refund ! I also need to start studying for a possible quiz tommorrow, argh. I know I have a quiz this week, I just don't know what day, which is very annoying.

I did some gardening yesterday, my backyard looks like its summer again, its all green and full of little seedlings with the hopes of being large beautiful herbs, vegetables and flowers ! Speaking of which, I planted tomatoes, and I'm not quite sure of their classification, are they a fruit or a vegetable ? just out of curiousity....

Well, that was a whole post about mostly nothing, I guess I just don't have much to say, anyways, ciao ya'lll !

1 comment:

Steph said...

Technically tomatoes are fruits, but to me they will always be veggies because you put them in garden salad NOT fruit salad.