Monday, May 08, 2006

Public Service Bulletin !

Ok, so since there has been quite a strong interest in the magical and quite mystical "undereye" serum that I had mentioned in the previous post, I thought I had better post this so everyone can know !

Firstly, for those of you who do not know, the product in question is called "Undereye Serum" by Clarins. It tightens and moisturizes the area directly beneath the eyes to make them look restored and beautiful. It also makes those damned baggy area and dark circles somewhat disappear. Though it does not remove them completely, it most certain works a miracle, and it takes only seconds to notice a difference !

Secondly, the product I used was part of the men's line. I imagine it makes no difference wether you are male or female using it. Just to be a good researcher though, I have found what I believe to be the comperable product in their female line of cosmetics.

Thirdly, the packaging I am showing you images of here is from their Canadian website, so though I doubt it, the individual packaging may look different in your country.


Ok, so here is the women's line. The item on the far right is what I believe to be the comparable product. The other two are part of their "eye reviving" line, and it may be of use to buy the set to save money. However, I would just recommend getting a sample of the stuff first.

This is the men's product, it is fabulous ! I don't know what else to say !

5 comments:

Bravecat said...

Marry me!

:D

In other words, it means "you are the best, thank you very much!"

Matt™ said...

I would marry you. However, just to let you know, there is a waiting list.

Bravecat said...

Move to Qatar, convert - and you could accomodate up to 4 hopeful prospective brides!

:p

Matt™ said...

DONE !

Megan said...

Matthew! What a doll...thanks for the info! Super nice of you!! We'll all have to take pictures to compare the status of our dark eye circles...