Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bad Boy ...

Oh dear. It's happened. I've started falling for the bad boy !

He is the most perfect guy in the world. He is about 5'10 maybe 5'11, so only slightly shorter than me, and sooo hot. He is built like no one's business and looks quite a lot like Vin Diesel, its hot. He has the most awesome earing that goes perfectly with a sort of bad-boy look he has going on. He rides a motorcycle, which is hot, it just is. I want to post a picture of him on here, to show him off, but I'm not sure he would exactly like that seeing as he knows nothing of this blog, so I won't. Trust me, he's hot.

I can't believe how perfectly my type he is, its really surprising. There is a slight glitch though, he is 34. I'm 20. I don't think its that big of a deal, but I'm starting to wonder if I should think it is. I mean, he is all I look for in a guy. He is physically attractive, outgoing, knows what he wants, assertive, sensitive, honest and has a great smile. It's almost overwhelming how perfet he is, the only issue is the age difference.

But I think I should look at it like this: If he was near my age would I still see him ? And the answer is a resounding YES ! Therefore, I think I should continue. We just hung out for a bit today, and he drove all the way out here to see me for only an hour, it was sweet (seeing as its a 45 minute drive one way). We're apparently going for a ride on his bike on Monday, which will be most exciting. I've never been on a motorcycle, let alone for a ride, but we'll see. It's kind of scary how a machine like that can be such a turn-on.

I feel like I'm on the verge of something great, and possibly my first long-term relationship, so I feel like I should just dive on in ! It just tears me up inside worrying about what some people might think, but I'm not going to think about that right now !

I will update as it progresses. I can't wait for Monday now ! :D

2 comments:

Steph said...

That's funny, just yesterday you told me you hated motorcyles and that they should all be detroyed.

Matt™ said...

yeah, but that was before I met a hot guy WITH a motorcycle !

Also, FYI, apparently he is selling it, cause its too hard to get around by bike, so he is buying a car instead.

I'm kinda mad.