Saturday, June 10, 2006

Party Palace in James Bay


Ok, so the new one is not my future husband, but he is the first person whom I have ever smoked pot with !

It was a great night and morning and afternoon. I just got home from last night and had a shower, its almost 8pm. I could go out tonight too, but I don't think I will. I work tommorrow at 9am. bummers...

Anyways, so I went home after work last night, and showered and made myself pretty. I then headed to Temple to meet up with Lanny, his friend Jeremy (a fabulous, famous, flaming fag), Kyle (whose birthday it was, he was boring), and Shannon (A mutual girlfriend of theirs and mine). We had a couple drinks and then headed back to the small, two-bedroom appartment that three gay men and a woman share. Its funny cause they are all friends and some share beds, but none of them are dating one another. Anyways, so we all head back there, and have some beers. Low and behold some pot appears from somewhere, and they all take turns toking. I turned it down at this point because I am sober and can think.

The party possy then heads out to Hush, a gay-friendly dance club, the music they spin is amazing, but the place is tiny and drug-filled. Seriously, I had almost a dozen people offer me whatever I wanted, but whatever. So, at Hush I drink a LOt, and much to Larry's happiness I turn into my normal slutty-drunk self. Thank god I didn't try to take over the dancefloor like normal, although I distinkly remember hitting on his friend. I also had two cigarettes for the first time since I stopped smoking. They made me light-headed, and felt SO good. Meh...

Anyways, so we then all pile into someone's car and head back to the party palace in James Bay (the aforementioned appartment). The weed appears again, and this time I take it, and proceed to hog it a lot. Before I know it, I am ripped for the first time. I was so high that I was giggling at the word 'toast' for almost half an hour. I tried explaining economics and apparently said it was all about living in a ball. Also, at sometime Lanny starts talking about how he doesn't believe in 'gay momogamy', which made me happy. I don't see myself with him as a monogamous boyfriend, but I can see us as good 'special' friends.

At about this time I decided to go up to a drag queen and start a conversation about how amazing her hair was ! It was great, hilarious in fact. We talked a lot about wigs and the pros and cons of nylons. I also almost hit on a transvestite. S(he) was HOT ! The only reason I know it was woman undergoing surgery was someone who knew Kyle told me, as he tried to pry us apart. Thank god.

Anyways, so at this pointeveryone is at their place, including some Indian guy that Jeremy brought back with him. They then preoceed to 'disappear' into one of the rooms for the rest of the night. I hang out with them all, including a fun trip of four blocks to a "Mac's" for nothing in particular, just snack foods, munchies are no lie !

So at about 7am, we all finally mellow out and start falling asleep. Lanny and I head to his bedroom that he shares a BED with the girl who lives with them. Luckily she isn't there, so we have the bed to ourselves. Fun was had, nuff said.

We are then woken up at 9:15am by his bed-roomie. We apparently left a window open in their basement appartment, and her freaking-weird cat got out. She freaks out at us and punishes us the worst way she can, by not shutting up with the yelling and repition of the word "fuck". She then kicks us out of the room onto the futon in the livingroom. She later found the cat, and appoligised for 'being a bitch'. Damn right HOE !

Lanny and I then make out and snuggle on the futon for about four hours. At this point he has to get up and help his friend that has to attend a wedding today. He is a rare sub-breed of gay men, and was born without an ounce of fashion sense. Thank god I was there. We paired a nice black pinstripe pant with a red shirt and Gucci-knockoff belt. It took all of my powers of reasoning to convince him that wearing that outfit with brown loafers was dispicable. He finally gave in and took some nice pointy black ones.

What would people do without me ?

Anyways, so now its early afternoon and Matthew needs his coffee beverage. Luckily Lanny's building is literally across the road from a Starbucks. Thank the Caffeine Gods ! So, I pick up some liquid-joy-in-a-paper-cup and head back into their place. Jeremy heads off to work and Lanny does the same later that afternoon. At this point I call my friend Breena and meet her and her boyfriend at the Cactus Club for some drinks and a late lunch. We hang out and watch some of the hockey game (hurl).

After a couple Spiked Fraps I get into my car and drive the horrid 45 minutes home. I hate living in the middle of nowhere. However, being at home is GREAT. I finally am sober and showered and there isn't an ounce of cat hair on me !

I am debating going out again tonight, Lanny wants to cuddle after is work at 11pm. I work at 9am tommorrow tho, so I don't know if it is going to happen.

I am kinda feeling ugly tonight now. There's nothing like an entire night and day with a big group of hot fags to make you feel a little self-concious. Seriously, they are ALL sooo hot. I need to go tanning and loose about 4 inches off my tummy. I need to work out my ass too, its flabby. Then I can head out with them for the "Hot Buns" contest at the gay bar !

So yeah, it was a GREAT time. I need to do this more often. I think I might go out again either tonight or Monday. I love summer.

2 comments:

Truthspew said...

Oh to be young and decadent again!

Matt™ said...

Well, I won't ever age; So I plan on being 'young and decadent' FOREVER !